Covid-19 and Your Safety
Auto Glass Now is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. Most importantly, we will continue to adopt practices and policies that protect the health of our employees, their families, and our customers. The state and federal government, along with the associated health agencies are continuing to send out new guidelines and direction almost daily. We assure you that Auto Glass Now is committed to learning, adapting, and complying with all necessary guidelines to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Below is a brief list of some of the protocols we are taking to help us maintain a safe and clean environment for our customers and employees:
“No-contact customer transaction policy“:
- Wear gloves at all times when taking customers keys and opening car doors
- Customers should swipe their own credit card when in shop (just like at a grocery store)
- For mobile jobs, customers should hold their own credit card when calling in payment
- Use disinfectant wipes on the pin pad after each customer use in shop
- Sanitize shared pens
Technicians are committed to following these additional protocols:
- Maintain your own designated workspace (6 feet from other technicians)
- Wear disposable gloves when working on each customer’s cars, when receiving keys from a customer
- Change gloves often throughout the day
- Any employee that feels sick (even if it might just be a cold) or is exhibiting any symptoms of the virus (fever, coughing, shortness of breath, sore throat), or may have been exposed to the virus, must stay home.
- All employees must wash their hands for at least 20 seconds prior to coming into work and several times throughout the day and before they leave to go home. Whenever it is not possible to wash their hands, alcohol- based hand sanitizer must be used.
- We are doing our best to make sure all our shops have plenty of sanitizer bottles available for employees and customers to use when they enter the store and prior to leaving.
- Social distancing: no hugs, handshakes, maintain 6 feet of distance between other people as much as possible.
We know that our service is essential to many of you. If you need our help or need to make changes to an appointment you already have, please contact us at 1-800-300-8884. We will continue our efforts to keep you and our staff safe.
Sign Up For Our Auto Glass Now Newsletter
Don’t miss out on valuable tips, news and more from the experts!